After a brief weekend/Monday hiatus to regroup, I’m back. And it is a VERY special day.
Seven years ago today, I was laying in a hospital bed following my surgery wondering what the future would hold for me. I can’t believe it has been seven years!
There are a lot of people I want to thank for helping me through the past 7 years and being supportive and EXTREMELY patient with me. Enjoy the pictures
1. My family– If you’ve met me, you know that I have a HUGE family and I love it. From the Goldstein side (this includes you, Webb Family) to the McLaughlin Clan, I am so incredibly thankful to have such a big and supportive family.
2. My sisters- I know this is still a part of family, but they are extra special to me and I enjoy every minute I am with them! Even if Samantha gets whiny and Georgia gets a little crazy.
3. My friends– From high school friends to Davis friends to after college friends, I know I wouldn’t be here without all of them. These people visited me in the hospital, may have bathed me once or twice, consoled me when I felt bad, made sure I was having a good time if we were out and anything else good friends do.
5. CAF- duh. This year was super special because of my involvement with this great organization!
6. RGP- Because let’s face it, I love the running leg that Michael made for me.
Shout outs- My roomie’s mom, Elayne Pedley; Franci Suter, who I went to elementary school in Colorado with; another Davis/Pi Phi friend, Alix Giroux; and the USC School of IR Director who has been cheering me on, John Odell.
Keep donating at http://raceforareason2011.kintera.org/DaniellegoestoWorlds!
Enjoy your day because I KNOW I WILL!!!